- Shipment address number, street, box number, route number, or geographical section of city or city and state is wrong or missing.
- The recipient moved from the shipment address and left no forwarding address.
- The recipient moved and left a forwarding address but the forwarding address has expired.
- The shipment was not picked up after notice(s) left.
- Delivery was attempted but the recipient was not known at the address.
- Delivery was attempted but the recipient refused delivery, which is common for DDU shipments.
- The house, apartment, office, or building of the address is vacant.
- The recipient is deceased.
Why was my shipment returned to sender? Print
Modified on: Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 11:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.