Skip to main content
How to format US military addresses?
- Enter the service member's full name and rank for Name.
- Include their unit and PO box for Street 1.
- The City will need to be one of the abbreviations below:
- APO: Army Post Office
- FPO: Fleet Post Office
- DPO: Diplomatic Post Office
- The State/Province needs to be assigned a ‘state code’ that is categorized by one of the following abbreviations:
- AA: Armed Forces Central and South Americas (Armed Forces Americas)
- AP: Armed Forces Pacific
- AE: Armed Forces Europe (including Canada, Middle East, and Africa)
- The Country is “US”, as these addresses are considered part of the United States.