BoxC clears your goods on an individual parcel basis.. The method of clearance allows for duty and tax free passage for shipments valued under $800 being delivered to a person (B2C or C2C). BoxC is responsible for filing your shipments to be cleared. The parties listed on the clearance are the shipper/seller of the goods and the ultimate consignee (the party on the shipping label). You can consider this to be a DDP shipment.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum number of commodities I can ship per day or per manifest?
- Is there any maximum or minimum declared value per manifest?
- What is the difference between your Continental and Non Continental (NC/Z9) rate?
- How long will the tracking information be kept?
- Are we required to do any pre-sorting?
- Are there any packaging requirements?
- Can we send B2B cargo using your service (e.g. Amazon FBA warehouse shipments)?
- Do you accept goods with lithium batteries?
- Are there any prohibited, dangerous or restricted items that we cannot ship?
- What happens if a package is lost or damaged? Is insurance included?