Tracking codes are live on the USPS website within a few hours of submitting End of Day (EOD) report. The scan will show as “Shipping Label Created” and the main status on the USPS page is “Pre-Shipment”.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum number of commodities I can ship per day or per manifest?
- Is there any maximum or minimum declared value per manifest?
- What is the difference between your Continental and Non Continental (NC/Z9) rate?
- How long will the tracking information be kept?
- Are we required to do any pre-sorting?
- Are there any packaging requirements?
- Can we send B2B cargo using your service (e.g. Amazon FBA warehouse shipments)?
- Do you accept goods with lithium batteries?
- Are there any prohibited, dangerous or restricted items that we cannot ship?
- What happens if a package is lost or damaged? Is insurance included?