Yes, after obtaining permission through your account representative. MSDS and Shippers Declaration are required for shipments travelling by air with all BoxC products. All goods must be tendered in accordance with IATA labeling and packaging standards.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum number of commodities I can ship per day or per manifest?
- Is there any maximum or minimum declared value per manifest?
- What is the difference between your Continental and Non Continental (NC/Z9) rate?
- How long will the tracking information be kept?
- Are we required to do any pre-sorting?
- Are there any packaging requirements?
- Can we send B2B cargo using your service (e.g. Amazon FBA warehouse shipments)?
- Do you accept goods with lithium batteries?
- What happens if a package is lost or damaged? Is insurance included?
- Are there any size or weight limitations to the services?