Custom return addresses are only allowed for shipping addresses in the US, GB, CA, and AU. If you do not have a returns address a BoxC address will be used by default. Rest-of-world shipments always use a default return address. We also provide a return service for shipments that are returned so they can be consolidated or reshipped.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum number of commodities I can ship per day or per manifest?
- Is there any maximum or minimum declared value per manifest?
- What is the difference between your Continental and Non Continental (NC/Z9) rate?
- How long will the tracking information be kept?
- Are we required to do any pre-sorting?
- Are there any packaging requirements?
- Can we send B2B cargo using your service (e.g. Amazon FBA warehouse shipments)?
- Do you accept goods with lithium batteries?
- Are there any prohibited, dangerous or restricted items that we cannot ship?
- What happens if a package is lost or damaged? Is insurance included?